Please see below for information on the slot machine Limited Warranty. All of our machines are used and come from real casinos. We sell authentic used slot machines that you would see in today’s casinos. Although the machines are used, as a company we take pride in our refurbishment process. We are not going to send you a machine that we would not put into our home. Our goal is customer satisfaction and retention.
We stand behind the products we sell. All slot machines sold for home use, include a 6-month Limited Warranty on most major part components IE repair or replacement on button panels, power supplies, etc. Details of exclusions on our Limited Warranty are outlined below.
- 90-day parts warranty on bill acceptors, monitor, CPU’s
- 180-day parts warranty on cashboxes, printers, reels, and any misc. parts.
- If the tech needs to send out an Ekey7/Diagnostic (typically for the newer IGT machines) to help repair your machine, this is a $300 part that must be returned. If it is not returned within 14 days, we will charge you for the key (unless discussed for another reason with a technician).
Our Limited Warranty EXCLUDES the following:
- Light Bulbs
- Breakage of Glass or Monitor, aside from during initial shipping
- Intentional Abuse or Misuse of Any Game
- Damage Caused by Faulty Electrical Circuits or Electrical Surges or Lightening
- Not Following Proper Start-Up Guidance Included with Each Slot Machine Sold
- Physical Damage or Abuse to Controls, Monitors, Game Buttons or Any Component
- Damage Caused by Operating the Slot Machine in Extreme Heat (Greater Than 90 degrees) and/or Extreme Cold (Less Than 60 degrees)
- Damage Caused by Water, Excess Humidity or Any Liquid
- Damage Caused by Moving, Tipping Over or Dropping Any Slot Machine
- Damage Caused by Unauthorized Repair or Adding of Any Component
- Damage Caused by Acts of God Including But Not Limited to: Flooding, Tornados, Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Thunder & Lightning, Dust Storms
- Resetting machines caused by Attempting to Change, Upgrade or Alter Any Slot Machine
- Maintenance and/or Cleaning of Any Slot Machine
- Stuck or Jammed Coin Mechanisms or Bill Validators Caused by Misuse
- On-Site Labor or Travel Expenses Related to Warranty Coverage
- Any Change or Alteration to the Physical Appearance of the Slot Machine Including Damage or Changes to the Cabinet
- Non-Home Commercial/Public Use is Excluded from this Limited Warranty
No other warranties expressed or implied, verbal or otherwise or representations from our company, its representatives, agents or affiliates constitute a modification to our Limited Warranty unless agreed upon in writing. If your machine happens to need parts replaced after initial shipping, our techs will troubleshoot the problem over the phone, send new parts and cover expenses including shipping 30 days from receiving the machine. There are times we may ask you to send parts back that we will cover as well. After 30 days’ of having the machine, the customer is responsible for the shipping expenses.
If you have a part that goes bad or needs to be replaced within that warranty time frame, then you are covered. If you have problems after the warranty ends, please contact the tech line below. We don’t want you to purchase a part that is not required to fix your casino gaming machine. We aim to make sure you get the correct part the first time. Most slot machine components can be easily changed out with our technical help. However, any warranty offered by our company will become void if repairs are attempted without consulting our technical experts prior to attempting a repair or component replacement. It is imperative to use our 20+ years of technical experience. After warranty ends, the buyer is responsible for any part expenses and shipping. Our warranties are non-transferable.
We offer technical support by call/text or email for each machine that we sell. Tech support hours are typically Monday-Friday from 8 AM-5 PM Eastern Standard time, however, if outside of normal business hours, please send us a message and we will do our best to help you. Tech calls MUST be directed to your slot tech, not your sales rep as they are not techs.
Enjoy your slot machine(s) and thank you for your business!